That is why part of our registration process is a complete interview where we go through your employment history and request additional information that is not necessarily contained in the CV, to find the right job for you in or outside Namibia.
Questions, such as the following, will give us more insight into your aspirations, wants and needs:
- How do you see yourself?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What goals are you working towards?
We believe that every candidate we send to a company is a direct representative of Elite Employment.
We want you to succeed!
Because we want you to succeed, we offer support and information throughout the entire recruitment process to ensure you the best possible outcome.
In order to register you will need to contact us well in advance and schedule an appointment for a personal registration interview.
Our office number is: 061-234151
Our office hours are:
Monday – Thursday
Summer Time: 08h00 – 13h00 and 14h00 – 17h00 Fridays: 07h00 – 15h00
Winter Time: 07h30 – 13h00 and 14h00 – 16h30
When you attend the personal registration interview, please bring along the following documents:
- Detailed, updated C.V. (complete with employment dates, job duties and reasons for leaving)
- Reference Letters
- At least 3 Reference details (Company Name, Contact Person, Tel Number)
– Drivers license (if applicable)
– Proof of secondary and tertiary education (if applicable)
– Proof of any additional courses attended
– Colour ID Photo
Should you currently reside outside of Windhoek, we will be happy to conduct a telephonic interview with you.
For any additional information, please contact us at our office number or by email.